Shopping During the Covid 19 Pandemic beginning June 1st
- In store shopping by appointment only Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Appointments start at the top of the hour and must conclude (meaning you are checked out) by 45 minutes after the top of the hour. Every person entering the shop must have an appointment. Appointments can be made by calling the shop starting Tuesday, May 26th. No appointments will be made via email or social media.
- Each customer must sanitize their hands with the provided sanitizer upon entry.
- All employees and customers must always wear a mask.
- No public restroom available.
- No food or drink allowed in the store.
- Social Distancing must be maintained while shopping. Markings on the floor are there to assist.
- Customers MAY be allowed entry if all appointments are not filled. Appointments start at the top of the hour and end (meaning customer must be completely finished and checked out) by 45 minutes after the top of the hour. If you enter later than the start time , you will be expected to finish by 45 minutes after the top of the hour. No exceptions as we clean at the end of each appointment. Customers must adhere to all rules and just showing up in no way guarantees entry. Please make an appointment!!
- Phone and Email orders for curbside delivery will continue. We will place them in the order received and work on them after the shop closes for in store shopping. You will be called or emailed when your package is ready for pickup. Please allow 1 to 2 days. Pick up will be available after 2 p.m. weekdays and all-day Saturday.
- Limited Zoom appointments are available for sign up on the website for those unable to come into the store.